We are not currently recruiting
Applications for PhD study (both 3-year full-time and 6-year part-time) were invited, to commence 1st October 2016, with a closing date of Friday, 15th April. Several full-time PhD studentships were available, which cover fees, include a stipend (currently £14,296 per annum) plus £1250 travel allowance.
Application deadline: Friday, 15th April 2016
Several research projects were available, covering topics within algebra, analysis and geometry, applied mathematics and theoretical physics, and Bayesian forecasting. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for one of several named projects rather than specify their own project.
PhD students benefit from a lively research environment with a full programme of seminars; extensive university training and career development opportunities and support to join an appropriate learned society.
How to apply
Full time study
- Studentships cover fees for 3 years
- 3-year stipend (currently £14,296 pa)
- £1250 annual travel allocation
- Dedicated work-space and computer
Part time study
- Flexible working arrangements
- Institutional email address
- Access to Milton Keynes campus
- Induction and training programme