Now recruiting for October 2016
Applications for PhD study (both 3-year full-time and 6-year part-time) are invited, to commence 1st October 2016. Several full-time PhD studentships are available, which cover fees, include a stipend (currently £14,296 per annum) plus £1250 travel allowance.
Application deadline: Friday, 15th April 2016
Several research projects are available, covering topics within algebra, analysis and geometry, applied mathematics and theoretical physics, and Bayesian forecasting. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for one of several named projects rather than specify their own project.
PhD students benefit from a lively research environment with a full programme of seminars; extensive university training and career development opportunities and support to join an appropriate learned society.
How to apply
Full time study
- Studentships cover fees for 3 years
- 3-year stipend (currently £14,296 pa)
- £1250 annual travel allocation
- Dedicated work-space and computer
Part time study
- Flexible working arrangements
- Institutional email address
- Access to Milton Keynes campus
- Induction and training programme